STaR Residency 2018-2019
- The STaR Residency will accept program applications between the dates of February 1 – March 15, 2018.
- Apply using the Multiple Subject application – indicate STaR Residency.
- Turn in completed applications to ED 100.
- Applications are reviewed in the order they are cleared for admission to the Multiple Subject Program.
- Admittance into the Multiple Subject Program does not guarantee admittance into the STaR Residency Program.
Acceptance to STaR will be based on:
- Date of clearance for admittance to the Multiple Subject Program.
- Availability for summer schedule.
- Commitment to Sanger Unified School District.
- Finish in 1 calendar year – begin May 21, 2018 and end the following May 2019.
- Employment with Sanger Unified School District after successful completion of the program.
- MacBook Pro and iPad provided for each resident.
- All credential courses and filed work will be at Reagan and Jefferson Elementary Schools, in Sanger Unified School District.
- University professors and Sanger teachers collaborate, co-teach, and present demonstration lessons to help Residents make connections between coursework and real classroom experiences.
- District Professional Development provided – start your teaching career like a 2nd year teacher!
May 21 – July 20, 2018. Monday
Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Fall and Spring semesters, Monday – Friday (times to follow)
Questions and Admission Interview
Contact: Jane Moosoolian, Faculty in Residence