To be eligible to register for Kindergarten, students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020.
To be eligible to register for Transitional Kindergarten, students must be 5 years old between September 2-December 2, 2020.
Upon completion of online registration, the parent or legal guardian will need to visit their school site to provide documentation for verification and completion of the registration process. You must have a valid address within the boundaries of Sanger Unified to register. Documents needed for verification include:
- Proof of residency (utility bill, etc.)
- Birth certificate, baptismal records, or statement of attending physician must be presented to verify age of child.
- Completed physical exam recommended (required for first grade entry).
- Written evidence of up-to-date immunizations for: Polio, MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), DTP (Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis), Hepatitis B (3 shots over a 6-month period) and Varicella (chickenpox) for more detailed information, please see second page for required immunizations for California school entry.
View immunization requirement details
- Documentation of either TB Testing or TB Risk Assessment completed within 18 months prior to initial entry to Sanger Unified School District.
- Oral health assessment within the last 12 months (submit prior to K completion).
- AB 277 Alert: Personal belief immunization waivers are no longer accepted.