TK & Kindergarten
For 2022-23 School Year (new to Sanger Unified)
* For new students only, not for returning students and current TK students.
** For assistance please contact your child’s school site.
To be eligible to register for Kindergarten, students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022.
To be eligible to register for Transitional Kindergarten, students must be 5 years old between September 2, 2022 – February 2, 2023.
Documents required to complete registration (can submitted online or in person):
- Proof of residency (utility bill, rental property lease/contract, property tax statement, etc.).
- Proof/verification of age (birth certificate).
- Up to date immunizations for: Polio, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), DTP (diphtheria,
tetanus, pertussis), Hepatitis B and Varicella (chickenpox).
- Documentation of TB testing or TB risk assessment completed within 18 months prior to
initial entry to Sanger Unified School District.
- Oral health assessment within the last 12 months (submit prior to Kinder completion).
- Completed physical exam recommended (required for 1st grade).
- SB 277 Alert: Personal belief immunization waivers are no longer accepted.