Who is Eligible for Preschool?
- Child must be 3 or 4 years old at the time of enrollment. For the 2019 – 2020 school year a child must have their 3rd birthday on or before September 1st.
- Child must be toilet trained
The program is offered at no cost to eligible families.
Parent participation is required for enrollment at Jackson, John Wash, Lone Star, Madison, & Sequoia.
Step 1: Pick up a Preschool Registration Packet.
*** Registration Packets will be available starting March 8, 2019 ***
Pick up a Preschool Registration Packet at any elementary school office, the preschool office, and the Sanger Unified School District Office.
Step 2: Collect the following documents:
- Birth Record for preschool student
- Birth records for all siblings, under the age of 18, living in the home
- Current Proof of Residence – Utility, PG&E, cable TV statement or rental agreement
- Immunization Record for preschool student must include the following:
- 3 Polio
- 1 HIB
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 1 MMR (on or after 1st birthday)
- 1 Varicella
- Documentation of TB Test or TB Risk Assessment completed within 1 year
- Current Physical for preschool student dated within 1 year
- Proof of Income for the previous 30 days for each parent
Step 3: Call the SUSD Preschool Office to schedule an appointment:
SUSD Preschool Office
504 Faller Ave.
Sanger, CA 93657