Who is Eligible for Preschool?
- Your child must be 3 or 4 years old at the time of enrollment. For the 2020 – 2021 school year a child must have their 3rd birthday on or before December 1st, 2020.
- Your child must be completely toilet trained and be able to go to the restroom independently. Classroom staff are not allowed to assist.
The program is offered at no cost to eligible families.
Parent participation is required for enrollment at Jackson, John Wash, Lone Star, Madison, & Sequoia.
Step 1: Pick up a Preschool Registration Packet.
*** Registration Packets will be available starting March 9, 2020 ***
Pick up a Preschool Registration Packet at any elementary school office, the preschool office, and the Sanger Unified School District Office.
Step 2: Collect the following documents:
- Birth Record for preschool student
- Birth records for all siblings, under the age of 18, living in the home
- Current Proof of Residence – Utility, PG&E, cable TV statement or rental agreement
- Immunization Record for preschool student must include the following:
- 3 Polio
- 1 HIB
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 1 MMR (on or after 1st birthday)
- 1 Varicella
- Documentation of TB Test or TB Risk Assessment completed within 1 year
- Current Physical for preschool student dated within 1 year
- Proof of Income for the previous 30 days for each parent
Step 3: Call the SUSD Preschool Office to schedule an appointment:
SUSD Preschool Office
504 Faller Ave.
Sanger, CA 93657