2022-2023 New Student Registration
Online Registration will reopen on August 1, 2022.
For technical assistance with PowerSchool Enrollment, please call the help line at 866-434-6276.
Who is Eligible for Preschool?
- Your child must be 3 or 4 years old at the time of enrollment. For the 2022 – 2023 school year a child must have their 3rd birthday on or before December 1st, 2022.
- Your child should be completely toilet trained and be able to go to the restroom independently.
The program is offered at no cost to eligible families.
Parent participation is required for enrollment at Jackson, John Wash, Lone Star, Madison, & Sequoia.
Step 1: Make sure you have a working email address.
Step 2: Collect the following documents:
- Birth Record for preschool student
- Birth records for all siblings, under the age of 18, living in the home
- Current Proof of Residence – Utility, PG&E, cable TV statement or rental agreement
- Immunization Record for preschool student must include the following:
- 3 Polio
- 1 HIB
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 1 MMR (on or after 1st birthday)
- 1 Varicella
- Documentation of TB Test or TB Risk Assessment completed within 1 year
- Current Physical for preschool student dated within 1 year
- Proof of Income for the previous 30 days for each parent
- Government issued photo ID: state ID, driver license or passport for parent/legal guardian
Step 3: Register